Geminor is seeking a Logistics Associate for our office in Sopot, Poland
Geminor Poland is looking for a motivated and hardworking professional for the position of Logistics Associate. This permanent, full-time position will be the perfect opportunity if you are a positive and flexible team player able to adapt to an ever-changing working day.
The role of Logistics Associate
The main responsibilities of the Logistics Associate:
- Monitor day-to-day logistic operations from collection through to delivery.
- Provide effective support to the Country Manager.
- Promptly update our Gemisoft system with operational changes and advise customers/haulers accordingly.
- Work closely with Geminor’s Account Managers throughout the above processes.
- Support the Finance Team with reconciling invoicing queries.
- Adhere to all Geminor Poland Policies
Skills and attributes needed for the position
- You possess the ability to work with tailor-made, operational computer programs.
- You can organize tasks efficiently (priority levels)
- You have good administrational skills
- You have a procedural mindset
- You are flexible and able to work outside of normal business hours when needed.
- You have good English communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally at all levels – both written and oral.
- Although not a requirement, former Haulier Logistics or Waste Management experience will be considered an advantage for this position.
You will occasionally need to travel, also internationally, visiting ports and producers, etc.
How to apply
Please apply in writing and include a detailed CV. E-mail your application to Geminor Country Manager in Poland, Andrzej Zientarski, at:
The application must be submitted no later than 31.03.2021
Learn more about Geminor here!